Buffets?

This has probably been asked before, but I heard Carnival is getting rid of the midnight buffets? Or is it just specific ships? I am going on the Splendor in September. Last year I went on Freedom and remember the midnight Chocolate Buffet. Do those and other midnight buffets still happen? Or has the chocolate buffet been demoted to part of a lunch buffet?

Also, how often does Carnival change their menus?

The choc buffet has been a lunch offering on my past 5 cruises and the midnight buffet has been replaced with an 11 o'clock themed buffet, often Mexican food. The ice sculptures are lovely to see even if you hate the food offerings. I'd call CCL to ask when menus change.

The midnight buffet has been gone for a long time. The Mexican themed buffet is only on the deck party night. Chocolate buffet is usually the lunch after the deck parrty. Neither are a sumptuous as the old mifnight buffet. But if you're hungry at 11 PM after finishing dinner at 8 PM or if you're looking for a different dessert for lunch or having a chocoholic attack, they will satisfy those joneses.

Archived