Cruise to Hawaii 10/9/05

autumn wind

Hello all,

I'm new here, but have been on a few crusies and I wanted your advice on Celebrity's Infinity Hawaii cruise. It leaves from San Deigo which I like as I will be flying in from NJ. Has anyone here been on this trip or is anyone already booked for this trip too? That way if my hubby and I do book it, maybe we could get together for a drink or something....

Thanks in advance for any info. We have never been to Hawaii and think this would be a great way to go..Any thoughts?..Thanks again

If you post this message on the Celebrity board I am sure you get more response.

Also there propably is a roll-call going on the roll-call board, but you will have to look for that.

And the roll call for that cruise is here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=64652

Better start reading - they've got 5 pages worth of posts already. :)

A lot of people have done the Infinity roundtrip Hawaii cruises from San Diego and the overall impression seems to be very positive.

Spleen

Autumn Wind,

Yes, come on over to our Roll Call thread. We are doing this cruise - and if I understand correctly, it is almost full. Book now if you are going. We are excited about seeing all the islands - my husband is from Kona on the big island and can't wait to get back. And yes the prices have gone way up - glad we booked when we did.

Archived