Muster ala San Juan

marlinmike

I've been looking forward to the Southern Caribbean route for a long, long time and it is finally getting close (you can tell it's getting close when the excursions become available :o)

I'm sure there'll be more than the question de jour which is "when is muster" on the 11:00 pm sailing out of San Juan?

Marlin

Ps: I could say something obnoxious like "I wouldn't want to sleep through it" - but I won't...........

I've been looking forward to the Southern Caribbean route for a long, long time and it is finally getting close (you can tell it's getting close when the excursions become available :o)

I'm sure there'll be more than the question de jour which is "when is muster" on the 11:00 pm sailing out of San Juan?

Marlin

Ps: I could say something obnoxious like "I wouldn't want to sleep through it" - but I won't...........

It used to be at 8pm, but recently some have said it is earlier.

There is a second one on the first day for a makeup for those that arrived late.

On my 2 cruises with Princess, it has been between the first and second seating. Usually about 8pm. The specialty dining doesn't open up the first night until after the drill. Also some people miss it, because they are exploring San Juan. Another option besides sleeping through it.

We did southern classic in march 2010. Boarded around 12:30 and hit horizon court for lunch. We had planned on afternoon touring in SJ but it was raining so we just hung out. We were wiped out anyway from overnight travel so OK. We did dinner in MDR, wonderful. In Feb 2011 we are doing southern explorer. This time we are going down on Friday and chilling at Marriot resort. SJ looks like a cool city and I want to explore a little.

Archived