Pacific Jewel Home in Sydney 7-AUG-2010

I was there today having my lunch break,it's a good spot to watch the comings and goings of cruise day,made me wish i was boarding as well.If anyone lives around Sydney you can access that vantage spot in High st Millers Pt.By car off Kent st or if on foot via steep stairs on Hixson rd,

regards Peter.

Hey Fiat Punto, that first shot, my Toyota Prado is in the bottom left hand side of car park just above the tops of the trees with the black spare wheel on the back. Are you stalking me . . . LOL

Excellent photos. I took a couple of mine from a bit further down towards the Harbour from Merrinman Street cul de sac.

G'day all, thanks for the pictures everyone.

At the moment I am in the Club Lounge using the free internet ,I strongly rccomend joining to all you future cruisers at $25 per day I get tthat back with free Jack Daniels every evening at happy hour, we have continental b/fast here every morniong and morning and afternoon tea

The ship impressed me more than I expected , our cabin is huge and prolly the best since we were on the Norwegian Wind

Sorry I have to run , afternoon tea is being served & I have not eaten since lunch LOL

Bob & Boz

Archived