IC hotel with rental car

worktocruise08

Can anyone tell me if there is a car rental agency that is within this hotel or nearby.

We are renting a car to drive to Miami and are staying at the IC however i dont want to pay the 34. parking fee overnight so I wanted to drop the car off in the evening when actually done with it. but at the closest and most convenient way.

I want to try and avoid going all the way to the airport and then cabbing it back to the IC,but if i have to go to mia i will.

i will be doing the same process coming home as well but that will be easier as i just need to cab it to MIA get the car and drive home

thanks for any insight.

Can anyone tell me if there is a car rental agency that is within this hotel or nearby.

We are renting a car to drive to Miami and are staying at the IC however i dont want to pay the 34. parking fee overnight so I wanted to drop the car off in the evening when actually done with it. but at the closest and most convenient way.

I want to try and avoid going all the way to the airport and then cabbing it back to the IC,but if i have to go to mia i will.

i will be doing the same process coming home as well but that will be easier as i just need to cab it to MIA get the car and drive home

thanks for any insight.

No Car Rental agency within the hotel. However, there is one major agency on 2nd. Street. which isn't too far away.

Do a search on this forum, Miami Downtown Car Rental to find the vendor. Not sure of their hours each day, which may be an issue for your schedule.

There is an Avis 2 blocks west on SE 2nd Street. Used this location when we last stayed at IC. Easy 5 min walk from hotel. Pretty sure there is a Hertz and Enterprise within walking distance as well.

If you use this code C066983 when making the reservation at Avis, you should avoid being hit with an alternate location drop charge, and get a better rate.

There is an Avis 2 blocks west on SE 2nd Street. Used this location when we last stayed at IC. Easy 5 min walk from hotel. Pretty sure there is a Hertz and Enterprise within walking distance as well.

If you use this code C066983 when making the reservation at Avis, you should avoid being hit with an alternate location drop charge, and get a better rate.

this is exactly what i wanted to know, thanks for the code and info. Im glad there is something within walking distance which is what i was hoping for

Archived