CD Schedule

Angileyze1

Hi all,

Has anyone heard of Gary Brierley? We will be sailing on the destiny while Brett is off for that week. Any feedback would be appreciated.

TIA,

KT

We have sailed with Gary many times. He is currently an "acting" CD. (they have to do that for a year to get proper training)

He is a cutie pie.

Although everything on that list is 'official' it's not cast in stone... subject to change at any moment.

As an example, Chris Jefferson told me yesterday that he will not be going on vacation Oct 3 as scheduled. He'll be on board the Conquest 'til mid to late November before he goes he's off...

:)

Yay...I am so excited now! I was worried about his replacement (Danny) as no one had anything good to say about him. I go on the Conquest Nov. 7th so we should be safe!:p

I have got to support Mr Couto. We've had him on two cruises and he did a good job on both of them. I realize that a CD has a certain amount of selling to do. The trick is to be entertaining anyway. The man had energy, a good sense of humor, and he certainly didn't "call it in". If you get Felipe on a cruise, you are in for a good time between the commercials for all of the "spay-shayls".

Yay...I am so excited now! I was worried about his replacement (Danny) as no one had anything good to say about him. I go on the Conquest Nov. 7th so we should be safe!:p

That's exactly what I was thinking, LaShea! Good news for us! Although I did just see a review of the Miracle & the poster thought Danny was great, so I'm feeling relief either way!

Although everything on that list is 'official' it's not cast in stone... subject to change at any moment.

As an example, Chris Jefferson told me yesterday that he will not be going on vacation Oct 3 as scheduled. He'll be on board the Conquest 'til mid to late November before he goes he's off...

:)

Is he coming back?!?!?! We are so hoping that he will be on board for our Spring Break cruise

Archived