CD Schedule

Angileyze1

I was wondering what happens in 2011 too.

If i get the Fillippe dud again--im cancelling

Too funny!! We had him on our first time on the Inspiration. Thought he was most annoying!!! :D

We had Felipe this past Feb. His GF was on board so he basically took the week off and called it in.

Show and show had the performers introduced by tape.

The problem was the asst CD was performing in a show that week so he was off also. The social hosts were not happy campers that week.

Oh no, do you mean Felipe Couto? I just saw that he's the CD on our Pride cruise Sept. 19th. I never really cared about this stuff before, but after seeing this thread, now I'm wondering, what's wrong with Philipe? What's the problem?

We had Felipe this past Feb. His GF was on board so he basically took the week off and called it in.

Show and show had the performers introduced by tape.

The problem was the asst CD was performing in a show that week so he was off also. The social hosts were not happy campers that week.

were you on the Freedom in March? Same thing happened with us.

Activities were non existent- first time ever I found I was bored on a cruise.

November, Eh Mach?? right in time of final payment

Anyone know how Josh Waltzman is ... I'm not familiar with him. Or does he have a nick-name, and thats why I don't know of him.

My personal fave was/is Butch. He had such a great personality.

Felipe's the second CD that I've seen complaints from people crusing, in regards to the CD spending to much time with their girlfriends. I believe the other was Ryan?

Maybe Carnival will have to look into that.

Anyone know how Josh Waltzman is ... I'm not familiar with him. Or does he have a nick-name, and thats why I don't know of him.

Felipe's the second CD that I've seen complaints from people crusing, in regards to the CD spending to much time with their girlfriends. I believe the other was Ryan?

.....I had him as an ACD and a CD. I have him again as CD on my cruise this month and I look forward to it.

He is one funny dude! :)

:D

wasiii

were you on the Freedom in March? Same thing happened with us.

Activities were non existent- first time ever I found I was bored on a cruise.

November, Eh Mach?? right in time of final payment

We were on the Freedom in Feb 2010. Had a great time but thought Felipe was a non entity and lots of people on the cruise thought the same thing.

We sailed with Josh on the Miracle a few years ago and thought he did an excellent job. We was an asst CD at the time and was acting as CD for I believe the first or second time. I said something nice about him in my review and he sent me an email thanking me and we started corresponding for awhile after that.

We also sailed with Ryan Fitzpatrick once and thought he did an excellent job as well.

Although everything on that list is 'official' it's not cast in stone... subject to change at any moment.

As an example, Chris Jefferson told me yesterday that he will not be going on vacation Oct 3 as scheduled. He'll be on board the Conquest 'til mid to late November before he goes he's off...

:)

Too funny!! We had him on our first time on the Inspiration. Thought he was most annoying!!! :D

I haven't found a CD that wasn't annoying, they seem to be all reading from the same company script: Buy this, don't wait, it'll sell out quickly, then 4 days later still hawking the same spiel.

I haven't found a CD that wasn't annoying, they seem to be all reading from the same company script: Buy this, don't wait, it'll sell out quickly, then 4 days later still hawking the same spiel.

Part of the job description I am afraid. Learn to tune it out.

I would think that there is a certain script all CDs must follow. The first show on the first night-- Welcome Onboard show has always sounded the same.

We still go as it is all part of the crusing experience

• 2 weeks later...
Oh no, do you mean Felipe Couto? I just saw that he's the CD on our Pride cruise Sept. 19th. I never really cared about this stuff before, but after seeing this thread, now I'm wondering, what's wrong with Philipe? What's the problem?

Not to worry....I don't know if someone talked to him or what but we just sailed with him on the Elation and he was WONDERFUL.

The other Elation reviews from the cruises before us were positive as well.

Perhaps it was a case of his girlfriend being onboard that week OR he could have been sick....

any way...he was very visible and treated everyone we say him interact with like they were old friends....

Also remember that he is still an "acting" CD....so he is still learning!!!

Yes, he is headed to the Pride. Tell him his Cruise Mom said HI!!!

Archived