Serenade of the Seas questions

DonnaK

Love, Love, Love the Serenade. Went on Freedom in May and it was just too large for us. We felt like cattle being herded everywhere. Never felt crowded on Serenade and just loved it last year. We are sailing on her again in Sept...

Like anything else on these boards everyone has different opinions. That's what makes it great! We happen to love the radiance class ships much better than the Voyager class.

People that want the sun have lots of areas to sit and soak it up !!! Plenty of shopping on the islands to keep me happy!

I could not agree with you more about Carnival...done with them !

i absolute love the serenade - the views out to the ocean no matter where you are, the outdoor seating, the super yacht feel - the staff and being a much smaller ship much better service.

you will love the serenade and probably never want to go back on the bigger ships - feels like butlins on a boat

Thats just my opinion anyway :) ENJOY

We have 9078 for our Back-2-Back next June - I always book only when I can get that cabin.

We had 9078 in June and loved it! I LOVE the balcony with this cabin. It's convenient being right at the elevator and the library!

Hi Donna, come join us on our 30th anniversary cruise. We went through a similar thought process and chose Serenade. We might have chose Explorer because we like the Voyager class ships, but she leaves SJU before our cruise which we are timing for our 30th anniversary. What Serenade may lack compared to the bigger ships, the itinerary makes up for with very port intensive routes. I'm really looking forward to this cruise and will go read all the replies with interest.

Archived