2010 Entertainment books

cynt

These are brand new books never used and they still have the card in each of them.

We are going to Maui for the whole month of October. Are there many coupons for Maui in the book? We have used the Entertainment book before but they really had a lot for Oahu, not many for Maui. Thanks for your generous offer, by the way. Are you n the States or Canada?:)

I have two 2010 Hawaii entertainment books. I failed to pack them for our trip in June. PM me if you would like them. Free of charge. I'll ship them COD and you can pay the postage.

I would love the books, but we are leaving August 17 so don't know if we will get them in time. My email is deba1152@yahoo.com. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks!!

:):) if the books are still available we could surely use them for our Oct trip...please let me know and I will give you me email address..thanks...

I have two 2010 Hawaii entertainment books. I failed to pack them for our trip in June. PM me if you would like them. Free of charge. I'll ship them COD and you can pay the postage.

:):)the email address is jmccarthy23attampabaydotrrdotcom thank you for your prompt reply quote=cynt;25601161]Jersey teacher I emailed you and didn't receive a reply. By now it might be too late since you're leaving Tuesday.

Kruzin' pm your email address.

:):)the email address is jmccarthy23attampabaydotrrdotcom thank you for your prompt reply quote=cynt;25601161]Jersey teacher I emailed you and didn't receive a reply. By now it might be too late since you're leaving Tuesday.

Kruzin' pm your email address.

I just sent you an email.

If you still have the books I could really use one - we are going in 4 weeks and are staying in Oahu for 3 extra days after our cruise. My email is nancy_p at bellsouth dot net. Thanks!

Nancy P

I have one book left. PM me your email address.

I have one book left. PM me your email address.

Hi Cynt,

A very generous offer - I'm not sure if you have a book left, but if you do, we're heading out on September 11th on a cruise and will be in Hawaii for a few days.

My email address is clockwatcher1 at hotmail dot com

Thanks!

Archived