? about the studios.

cruisedave38

hi all, just wanting to know from someone who just got off the epic. i heard the living room and studios cabin are open to everyone ? i was told when i book them they were only open to guest in the studios cabins ? no big deal just wondering. thanks cruisedave38

hi all, just wanting to know from someone who just got off the epic. i heard the living room and studios cabin are open to everyone ? i was told when i book them they were only open to guest in the studios cabins ? no big deal just wondering. thanks cruisedave38

It's true ... they do not have a special keycard to get in there and so anyone can go in. They need to fix that.

It is true that the keycard access isn't set up for access to the Living Room but it's nothing to worry about in my opinion.

On my cruise it was barely even used by the people staying in the studio's let alone the rest of the cruisers. It's a nice concept but there is so much to do on the ship that no one really bothered with it.

This is unfortunate! They need to fix this ASAP. It's one of the "perks" of booking the studios. I'm sure they would not allow access to the Villas private area to go unfixed so that anyone could access it.

It is true that the keycard access isn't set up for access to the Living Room but it's nothing to worry about in my opinion.

On my cruise it was barely even used by the people staying in the studio's let alone the rest of the cruisers. It's a nice concept but there is so much to do on the ship that no one really bothered with it.

See, I would disagree with that - on the 7/31 cruise, groups of teens would go in there listening to seriously heavy duty rap music - and studio patrons would walk in ... then walk right out ... They really need to install the keycard access.

See, I would disagree with that - on the 7/31 cruise, groups of teens would go in there listening to seriously heavy duty rap music - and studio patrons would walk in ... then walk right out ... They really need to install the keycard access.

hi all ,NYAustinGal that was what i was afraid of . the teens have there own place to hang out at why dont they go there . if i went to the teen area they would kick me out. when i book they said it was to be keycard a area only guest staying in the studios could use . its it open to every one thats fine be honest about it and let use who are booking that know . thanks cruisedave38

I would think a simple conversation with one of the Epic staff would have gotten that remedied quickly. I do agree that they need to get the keycard access online.

Archived