Celebrity Infinity Dailies Alaska - Spoiler Alert

APDMOM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Here they finally are... Infinity dailies for Alaska cruise. Specifically: July 30 - August 6. I will add as I scan.

If you don't want to plan ahead and want to be surprised on the ship - stop reading now :D

Hey APDMOM, thanks for posting the alaska infinity dailies! I went to Alaska that exact same week actually! I just joined this site hoping someone would have posted the dailies and I was lucky to find your post!

I was just wondering which excursions you went on because my sister was afraid of heights so sadly I couldn't go on any of the excursions that included the use of helicopters, but I was curious to know how they were because we were thinking of going to Alaska again or some other cruise. Do you recommend any?

I loved Infinity! I couldn't have enjoyed myself any more if I tried! Also I was wondering if you knew if there's any way I could contact one of the staff because one of the photos I bought from the photo staff was ruined on the plane ride home and I wanted to know if there was any way they could send it to me. Sorry for bombarding you with questions! If it's easier to respond, you can email me at denovo84@yahoo.com, i check it more often. Thanks so much!

The staff was so friendly and I had such a great time! Hopefully the same for you.

Hey APDMOM, thanks for posting the alaska infinity dailies! I went to Alaska that exact same week actually! I just joined this site hoping someone would have posted the dailies and I was lucky to find your post!

I was just wondering which excursions you went on because my sister was afraid of heights so sadly I couldn't go on any of the excursions that included the use of helicopters, but I was curious to know how they were because we were thinking of going to Alaska again or some other cruise. Do you recommend any?

I loved Infinity! I couldn't have enjoyed myself any more if I tried! Also I was wondering if you knew if there's any way I could contact one of the staff because one of the photos I bought from the photo staff was ruined on the plane ride home and I wanted to know if there was any way they could send it to me. Sorry for bombarding you with questions! If it's easier to respond, you can email me at denovo84@yahoo.com, i check it more often. Thanks so much!

The staff was so friendly and I had such a great time! Hopefully the same for you.

Bummer, we did not get to meet you! I agree that it was an awesome cruise and the staff was a cut above other cruises.

Unfortunately, we did not take many excursions, since we like to explore on our own & save money that way. If you would like to see my pics and review, click here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1254858

I think my parents may have contact info for the hotel director, but I will have to check with them. They were on the cruise with us. I will e-mail that info to you if I get it from them.

Archived