Wait listed dining

diannezzz

On our Dream cruise next month we are wait listed for any time dining. Late seating is often too late for us. I am wondering if anyone has had luck getting changed to a wait listed time? I'll try talking to the Maitre'd but would like to get some feedback. Thanks.

On our Dream cruise next month we are wait listed for any time dining. Late seating is often too late for us. I am wondering if anyone has had luck getting changed to a wait listed time? I'll try talking to the Maitre'd but would like to get some feedback. Thanks.

You still may get it but there are a limited number of spots so seeing a maitre d' may help.

We had confirmed the early sitting. Later I thought that we'd like to try AnyTime. I just checked my account and it's confirmed for anytime dining. I hope I didn't make a mistake!

Yep, as soon as you get your "sign-n-sail" card, check and see if you got "your time". Very often, it's assigned, but not noted on the documents. If you didn't get your preference, then as soon as you board the ship, check the "FunTimes" or with the pursers desk, and see where, and when the Maitre'd will be accepting requests for changes. (Usually around 1 P.M. at the mid-ship dining room) Head over to see him/her, and I'll bet you can get your dining time choice. Good luck, and have a GREAT cruise!

"SKY"

I initially confirmed for late dining, later decided to change to anytime dining. Was waitlisted for approximately a week then received email notifying me of confirmed anytime dining. Also noted anytime dining under my account on Carnival website. Good luck!!!

Keep checking online you may be able to grab the time you want! I just did :)

I was noted for early dining on my documents. Its was only when we got out S&S cards that we noticed we had late dining. that was soooo much fun with a tired and cranky child! We couldn't swap times either!

Archived