help - loads of pics and videos

Can anyone give me a good site to upload my hundreds of pics and videos of Oasis? Is there one that is free and doesnt take forever to upload and reduces the size automatically - but not to the extent the pics are small?

I know that is asking alot - but maybe theres one somewhere LOL.

Otherwise - just do the vids to youtube and pics to photobucket or webshots?

thanks in advance:)

I personally prefer Photobucket... set up an account and you can store the various photos in different albums and it's very easy to share them with everyone! Plus, they give you a rather large amount of space considering it's free.

Can anyone give me a good site to upload my hundreds of pics and videos of Oasis? Is there one that is free and doesnt take forever to upload and reduces the size automatically - but not to the extent the pics are small?

I know that is asking alot - but maybe theres one somewhere LOL.

Otherwise - just do the vids to youtube and pics to photobucket or webshots?

thanks in advance:)

I did Photobucket last month, and signed up for the unlimited storage and other stuff. Cost me about $30 for 2 years service.

Works nicely.

I know there are a lot of such services. Go over to the photography part of CC. Tons of info on such services. That is where I found out about Photobucket and a bunch of others.

Not to put a "downer" on your thread...but just be careful and read the fine print on ANY online storage website, especially where it concerns photographs...

many, buried in the fine print, take "control" of your pictures...meaning that they can sell them and not have to credit you or compensate you in any way...there was recently a story (might have been here on CC, even..) about a couple from the US vacationing in Europe who recognized one of their neighbor's family pictures being used in an advertisement on the side of a bus!! Turns out the neighbor had uploaded the picture to one of the online sites, with further investigation determining that the website had sold it....

Caveat Emptor...Let the Buyer Beware....

Archived