less people on the dream in october???

2girlsnlovefl

i am sailing on the dream october 2nd and my parents are sailing on her october 16th. we are sailing different weeks so they can watch my 8 year old son for us since he has been on our last 2 cruises and it is our anniversary. my question is that since it is not during the summer there will be less children so i would think there would be less triple and quad cabins booked making it less people and less crowded. is anyone has been on her in october and can tell me if my assumption is correct??

We usually cruise in Oct. but this year we are going in Sept. There are kids on board but not as many as in summer months or Holidays. The kids that have been on our cruises we didn't see or hear very often. And when we did they were good kids. Hope this helps

You have to remember that during the school year is when the parents of all

" A " students love to cruise, and they take their kids with them.

please understand that i took my son out of school twice last year to cruise. i am not asking because i don't want to see any children i love kids i was just hoping that the ship would be less crowded with people in general because i have read several reveiws where crowding was an issue and i thought since school was in session that maybe there would be fewer people on the ship since there would be less kids.

please understand that i took my son out of school twice last year to cruise. i am not asking because i don't want to see any children i love kids i was just hoping that the ship would be less crowded with people in general because i have read several reveiws where crowding was an issue and i thought since school was in session that maybe there would be fewer people on the ship since there would be less kids.

Prior post was meant as a joke because that's how a lot of people start out their questions during the school yr. ( my child is an all A student ): From our experience, there are less people overall in the late Fall or in late January..

Prior post was meant as a joke because that's how a lot of people start out their questions during the school yr. ( my child is an all A student ): From our experience, there are less people overall in the late Fall or in late January..

We sail in January on the Dream so I'm hoping for the less people - my father uses a walker and I just worry about people not being very considerate as he is walking by trying to get places.

Archived