The Dawn Of My Addiction: Back To Bermuda 08/08/10

coka

Welcome Pink Sand Judy!

Coka: I vote for the Jim to switch to the Dawn next year.

Jim: The Dawn is right in our backyard....why go to to New York? I hear the Dawn calling your name!

Boston is closer for me too!

Jimswims...the Dawn is calling...Jimswims...the Dawn is beckoning...Jimswims...you are calling to switch your reservation from Gem to Dawn...Jimswims calling his PCC...

coka

Boston is closer for me too!

Jimswims...the Dawn is calling...Jimswims...the Dawn is beckoning...Jimswims...you are calling to switch your reservation from Gem to Dawn...Jimswims calling his PCC...

coka

OOO NOOO, who started this trouble, lol :D? The Gem had a better rate when we booked so we went with that. coka, Robbie is also expecting you in August. She wants to show off her summer tan.

Thank you one & all for the warm welcome. I have to tell you we like to go to Bermuda after the hot summer. Jimswims just informed me not to start trouble with his Gem cruise. I was really surprised that I received even one reply. All were so nice. I feel like I have an extended family now. Thanks again see you in Bermuda.

Hi Staci,

The band Joy is very good! I heard them a few times as I walked through the pool area. I do not know if they are there on your sailing. If not, there will be another Calypso type band in their place. Below are some of the times they were scheduled to play at the pool area:

Sunday: 1-3pm and 4-6:30pm Sailaway party

Monday: 11am-1pm, 3:30-5:30

Tuesday: 11am-1pm, 3-5pm (the celebrity guest DJ played from 1-3pm)

Wednesday: Not scheduled in the freestyle daily

Thursday: 4-5pm, 7:30-9:30pm

Friday: 3-6pm

Saturday: 11am-1pm, 3-5pm (DJ played from 1-3)

Have a great family cruise on the Dawn. A Halloween cruise sounds like fun!

coka

Thank you so much :)

Thank you one & all for the warm welcome. I have to tell you we like to go to Bermuda after the hot summer. Jimswims just informed me not to start trouble with his Gem cruise. I was really surprised that I received even one reply. All were so nice. I feel like I have an extended family now. Thanks again see you in Bermuda.

You can start all the trouble that you want Mom, :D! I just know that you will never cruise to Bermuda in August again. I know that you prefer October and know how to dodge a hurricaine!

I know that you will love the Dawn. She is a pretty ship.

Archived