Taking water aboard

SPF 350Z

With Royal it is possible to just slap one of the luggage tags on a case of water and give to the porter with the rest of the luggage. It is safely delivered to your room along with your bags. Can you do this with Carnival or must you carry it aboard yourself?

We are departing on the Freedom soon and I want to have all ducks in a row!:D

Many thanks for your replies!

Too many who thought it was ok to slap a luggage tag onto the water is my guess, rather than taking the time to put it into something with a handle. ..Carnival now has changed the rule to

A package of 12 per person ONLY IN YOUR CARRY ON. ...see the FAQs for confirmation.

Supposed to be in your carry on. A few weeks back, we were on the Legend. I didn't realize DW had thrown about 10 bottles in a small suitcase. I put it with checked luggage. The suitcase actually did show up to room. Much later than all the other luggage with a polite note inside stating extra screening was required (ooops). Learned our lesson.

Why not take one bottle (much less weight and waste) and refill it from the Lido water spout? It's filtered probably better then the water you bought. Nothing wrong with the drinking water on a ship these days.

Archived