Water &or soda ?

onebzyldy

You can bring a case of soda or water. Put a luggage tag on it and check it with your checked luggage.

No real need to bring drinking water...the water on board is very good and made in the same manner as bottled water.

It might help to indicate where you are departing from for answers about purchasing soda nearby. If it is Miami, there is nothing really close. If coming in from the MIA airport, just tell your taxi driver what you want and he/she will help you.

As mentioned here almost daily, you can bring all the soda and water onboard you want. If you do not need much soda, you have a few easy options. There is a drug store near baggage claim at MIA where you could buy a few bottles or 6 pack. We actually bought two bottles in the terminal waiting area from a vending machine. Sure, a bit expensive, but it worked. Picked up another bottle while stopping at another port.

You can bring a case of soda or water. Put a luggage tag on it and check it with your checked luggage.

No real need to bring drinking water...the water on board is very good and made in the same manner as bottled water.

It might help to indicate where you are departing from for answers about purchasing soda nearby. If it is Miami, there is nothing really close. If coming in from the MIA airport, just tell your taxi driver what you want and he/she will help you.

Thanx for that info, I guess I would get the luggage tag at embarkation :confused: Maybe another *stupid* :rolleyes: question: How do I attach the luggage tag to the case ? ? Obviously have never done this before :p

Happy Cruising.......

DonnaF :D

Thanx for that info, I guess I would get the luggage tag at embarkation :confused: Maybe another *stupid* :rolleyes: question: How do I attach the luggage tag to the case ? ? Obviously have never done this before :p

Happy Cruising.......

DonnaF :D

You will get "print your own" tags in your e-docs prior to the cruise, or maybe even real ones in the mail before you leave.

Tape the tags on the cartons with clear packing tape, Some people make "handles" on the cases out of reinforced strapping tape to make carrying them easier.

The NCL Luggage tags are stickers so they will stick to a case of water or soda very easily. I was just on the Dawn and brought Lipton Ice Tea and Water and placed them in an extra suitcase, which worked well for us. You can save alot of money bringing your own onboard. We purchased the unlimited soda plan for my son, which was $50.00. You get a sticker placed on your key card and a stainless steel drink cup and you can get unlimited sodas. This worked well for a teenager.

Archived