'THE CAT' in St. Thomas

w8ing2cruz

It appears this is a brand new catamaran that sails directly out of the WICO dock. I was wondering if anyone has sailed with them and if you could share your experience? Because they are so new I'm not getting any information on the St. Thomas board so I thought I'd try a post here.

• 1 month later...
It appears this is a brand new catamaran that sails directly out of the WICO dock. I was wondering if anyone has sailed with them and if you could share your experience? Because they are so new I'm not getting any information on the St. Thomas board so I thought I'd try a post here.

I see you still have a few days to cruise so maybe you will get this message eventhough you posted in August.

Went with this catemaran company at the last minute as we could not snorkel in St. John (Trunk Bay) due to riptides.

Sailed with THE CAT out of the Crown Bay port in St Thomas in September, assuming this is the catemaran you are asking about (they were new) we thought the trip was great; friendly nice crew and our snorkeling guide was studying to be a marine biologist so was very knowledgable. We went to Turtle Cove and saw several turtles along with other sealife. She even brought marine life up for us to touch. The return trip was fun with good music and tasty rum punch.

One thing is they took a photo of us and said it would be posted on their website, however I cannot find them anywhere on line.

I was so pleased with them I went to our tour desk operator on the Emerald Princess and filled out a comment card.

Two thumbs up for THE CAT!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived