Partially Obstructed view question

TNM

Were sailing on the Destiny on 9/16 and have booked an inside cabin #7260 on Deck 7/Empress. I really want a window as it's our first cruise together, but didnt want to go down several decks...Currently there is a cabin available in the very front of the ship on Deck 7 with a window but there is a partially obstructed view. It costs $70 more total for the 4 days. Is this worth it? Has anyone ever seen or had these cabins? I'm not sure how much of a view I would get, as long as I can see some ocean and get sunlight in I'd be happy. My main concern is seasickness as this cabin is in the VERY front (forward?) of the ship..Any advice? thanks.

Are you asking about the 4J inside cabins?? Yes, there is a wall in front of the window, its very obstructed, but you will get some light and if you are tall enough, you might see some ocean.

You will for sure feel a lot more motion, higher and all the way forward. thats the downside.

I personally like the PT class, with two portholes, that are lower on the ship and if you pick one early, not all the way forward.

We stay in 9202 which is just up 2 decks and love it. There is a window, but also a deck in front which is great for pictures when the ship is a low speed or pulling in or out of dock. There can be more motion, but it did not bother us.

Are you asking about the 4J inside cabins?? Yes, there is a wall in front of the window, its very obstructed, but you will get some light and if you are tall enough, you might see some ocean.

You will for sure feel a lot more motion, higher and all the way forward. thats the downside.

I personally like the PT class, with two portholes, that are lower on the ship and if you pick one early, not all the way forward.

I believe it may be 4J, it would be 7103 or 7104 in the front, see link:

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=DE

Thanks thats what im a bit worried about the motion...would be nice to see the ocean, (i'm short, hes tall haha)...will have to think about it.

Archived