Under Two Weeks

ando3

I KNOW there are people out there in the same "boat" as me...

How are you handling the anticipation?? I know its hard for me... I am counting it in actual days (under 14), Business days (10) etc etc....

Of course my wife the RN is going into "ultra-list-mania" mode and is about ready to start packing right now. I am not quite there yet, but I am getting close!!!

2 weeks from now I will be spending my first evening on board!!

WOOO HOOOOO

Well the excitement builds one of the people traveling with us has nevered cruised before. He has his own count down clock that he keeps in his head. You can ask him how long and he gives the the hours until we go to the hotel, when we fly and then when we cruise.

Our living room is a war room with clothes everywhere, I am not sure they will fit in the suitcases.

My wife and daughter are having a blast, they started taking pictures last night of the living room last night. Something about scrapebooking. All I know is I am sure it will cost more money.:D

Looking forward to 7 days with no contact from work.

We are going with two other couples who are BOTH first time cruisers (not that we are hardy veterans with 1 cruise under our belt). One of them has already packed!!! There is NO way I could do that, I have to pack at the last minute so I can frantically run around my house making sure I dont forget anything. It just wouldnt be a vacation without it!!!!!

Is it the 27th yet??

Hi,

What a fun thread!

I'm looking forward to leaving in just 10 days! Going to New Orleans on Friday the 25th & sailing out on the Grandeur in just 11 days from now! 2/26/05!

I pack a month ago...just to make sure that I wouldn't make too many trips to the mall to buy more! I'm all set!! This will be our 10th cruise so I should be used this countdown by now!

Can't wait for warmth & sunshine!!! Have a great cruise~~

Sue

We leave on Friday 2/25 for our cruise on 2/27. Today is the 15th so I guess I'm down to 10 days!!!!! I'm so excited all I can do is shop and write packing lists!

Hey Vanessa--How many versions of your packing list have you created? I am on about the 4th or 5th one. Our madien voyage is also on AOS on 2/27 and I am so excited--11 days to go and SEVEN of those are work days!

I'm going nuts!! I leave in 5 days. I 've already started pulling clothes that we'll be packing. I've went out and purchased some travel sized tolietries, etc. I look at the pictures of the ship and cabin with much regularity. I'm going insane!!

Hey Vanessa--How many versions of your packing list have you created? I am on about the 4th or 5th one. Our madien voyage is also on AOS on 2/27 and I am so excited--11 days to go and SEVEN of those are work days!

I have a ton of different packing lists created! They are broken down by gender, category of item, and which suitcase they will go in!

Be sure to join our roll call on the Royal Caribbean Roll Call board!

I'm coming up on 49 days till the Radiance. I envy those of you who have less than 2 weeks. Seems like the time drags till sailaway, then poof, the cruise is over.

This will be the first time we can drive to Miami to board. No hassel with bus or cab. Just drop DH and the bags at the curb and go park. Also nice for bringing liquor back from St Thomas. No need to lug it onto a plane. Good thing we have an SUV, lots of room for booze!! :D

Archived