Hotels in Fort Launderdale

bxh165

Hi CC friends, I am looking for some suggestions for hotels inFort Launderdale. We are sailing on Carnival Freedom May 7, 2011, but would like to spend a few days in Fort Launderdale. We would like a hotel on the beach. Can anyone offer suggestions for beach hotels and I think that this is not too far to the cruise port. Love to hear from people who stayed in hotel or know of someone who stayed in hotels on the beach. Thanks for your help.:)

Hi CC friends, I am looking for some suggestions for hotels inFort Launderdale. We are sailing on Carnival Freedom May 7, 2011, but would like to spend a few days in Fort Launderdale. We would like a hotel on the beach. Can anyone offer suggestions for beach hotels and I think that this is not too far to the cruise port. Love to hear from people who stayed in hotel or know of someone who stayed in hotels on the beach. Thanks for your help.:)

Hey - ditto here - We are sailing Freedom in Feb and would like to know the same thing.

My family has recommended to me the Holiday Inn Express Convention Center 17th Ave. I will be staying there in just about three weeks from now. But as another poster has said; check out the home ports area, and more than likely this thread will be moved there. :)

Hey - ditto here - We are sailing Freedom in Feb and would like to know the same thing.

Stayed at the Hyatt Pier 66 last year.On the water saw

the Freedom come in.She was all lite up.Came in around 6:00am.

Great room on the 12th floor facing the water.Room was a little

expensive ,but worth it.Breakfast was great,cost $6.50 a person.

Hope you enjoy your "Freedom 55" cruise.

By the way - it is Fort Lauderdale...without the "n".

Just a friendly - skip the "n" reminder.

As for the real question - we did a one night at the Extended Stay on 17th. Great location - not bad hotel.

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott located across the street from the beach. Its a great location you can walk to the beach, shops, bars and restaurants. Plus if you like it there is a Bubba Gumps located in the lower level of the hotel. I'd reccomend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice room near the beach.

Stayed at the Hyatt Pier 66 last year.On the water saw

the Freedom come in.She was all lite up.Came in around 6:00am.

Great room on the 12th floor facing the water.Room was a little

expensive ,but worth it.Breakfast was great,cost $6.50 a person.

Just got home Sunday. Got it on Priceline for less than $100 a night. Loved it!! Stright shot to the beach.

Great pool & jacuzzi open 24 hrs.

Archived