Welcome Aboard Photo - $20

Diggie

They waste a ton of money printing out ALL the photos and most of them being thrown out. I'm sure that contributes to the high prices of the pics.

They should really implement some sort of digital storage to your photos. Either upload them all on a website and have the guests ordem through the website after the cruise or perhaps linking the S & S cards and have the photographer scan their card and then somehow being able to pull up all the photos associated with that card at the photo shop later on.

This is how they did it on the Mariner. They had kiosks in the photo dept. and we could pull our own photos up and view to see if we wanted to purchase them........not sure why Carnival can't do it.......

How else do you think they can afford to throw so many of them away that dont get purchased? I work in commercial printing, so I know the costs associated with these photos, save your money and take your own pictures.

Actually, they don't throw them out. They are recycled.

This is how they did it on the Mariner. They had kiosks in the photo dept. and we could pull our own photos up and view to see if we wanted to purchase them........not sure why Carnival can't do it.......

To lazy or think they will swll more pictures. We rarely buy Carnival pictures unless it is something special.

Archived