taxi from Carnival pier to Mr. Sanchos beach

btorlv

Would love to hear a review of Mr Sancho's beach. We are a large group sailing there in March 2011. The all inclusive looks great. How was the food and drinks?

Also, we have several teenage girls with us interested in Horseback riding. I see this is offered at this beach. Do you know much about this? or did you see horses there?

Ty

Would love to hear a review of Mr Sancho's beach. We are a large group sailing there in March 2011. The all inclusive looks great. How was the food and drinks?

Also, we have several teenage girls with us interested in Horseback riding. I see this is offered at this beach. Do you know much about this? or did you see horses there?

Ty

This is what I wrote on another thread:

We went to Mr Sanchos last Thurs. Booked thru ***********************. $45/adult, $20/child and left a $5 per person deposit. Paid cash balance when we got there. They assigned 2 waiters to us. All drinks and food (off a menu) were included as was snorkel gear and kayaks. They had an aqua park a little smaller than Labadee's for $12 per person. Each of us had a lounge chair and they gave us a picnic table with umbrella to eat at. There was a small fresh water pool. When you walk in the ocean you are greeted by at least 40 big angel fish. Its almost like they see you as food... There was a lady braiding hair and massages both for extra $$$. They also arrange snorkel and scuba trips for extra $$$. Food and drinks were good and we ordered enough to justify the AI price. Good crowd too. We gave each waiter $20 tip at the end. $15 taxi ride each way.

We were going to book Nachi Cocum but thought it might be too quiet for our kids (ages 11 and 10).

Also we left the email receipt on the Oasis and they had no record of us leaving a deposit but after talking to Oliver (manager) he honored our deal.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taxis and every other tourist spot on Cozumel will be happy to take US dollar$ -- bring lots of smaller bills because cab drivers all over the world never seem to have change when you pull out $20 bills.

You can ask a cab driver to return at a specified time, but getting cabs back from Mr. Sanchos is not an issue -- cabs will be waiting or your waiter will call for one.

There are 3 cruise ship piers on Coz - be sure you remember which one to go back to (it can be a challenge after 8-10 margaritas :rolleyes: )

Mr Sanchos looks like great reviews. Is it overly crowded?

Depends upon how many ships are in port.

The only beach club you can guarantee will not be crowded is Nachi Cocom - because they only sell 130 all-inclusive admissions per day. Quiet, relaxing, with great food. drinks and service -- no music, no water toys, etc.

When it is just the wife and I Nachi is our first choice -- when my 20 something daughters come along then we usually wind up at Mr. Sanchos.

Your call.

Depends upon how many ships are in port.

When it is just the wife and I Nachi is our first choice -- when my 20 something daughters come along then we usually wind up at Mr. Sanchos.

Your call.

I completely agree. I've never been to Sanchos, but it is the resort down the beach from Nachi's and there is a definite difference in vibe between the two places. Nachi is much quieter and is much more adult oriented while Sanchos was most definitely family/younger crowd oriented.