What I've learned about cruising in 1 month

TNM

Make copies of your passport and id. Leave it in your safe in the room. In the event you lose your passport while off the ship. OR take the copies off the ship with you and leave originals on. I have done both. I also leave copies of this at home in my safe.

Don't want to get caught somewhere without documnetation.

And have a great time and be sure and write a review.

...and to add to the above - keep your credit card numbers and the PHONE NUMBER to call in a safe place - not in your wallet/purse (e.g. safe, friend, etc) so that in case of loss you have the cc# and can call to report it!!! Most people don't realize the customer service # is printed on the card - but if the card disappears - oh well.....

Almost forgot - if you have travel insurance - keep the policy # and phone # handy as well - won't be very helpful if you find yourself in an emergency situation off the ship and all the info is on the ship.....

Why can't you make your own iced tea? Brew a cup...or do they have those cute little pots? Then pour over ice. Can you get lemon slices anywhere...maybe at the fish & chips counter? I hate iced tea made from powdered mix, but I love homemade/brewed.

Why can't you make your own iced tea? Brew a cup...or do they have those cute little pots? Then pour over ice. Can you get lemon slices anywhere...maybe at the fish & chips counter? I hate iced tea made from powdered mix, but I love homemade/brewed.

They don't have the little pots but you can certainly make your own - and I believe many people do - just use the hot water/teabags/cup - then pour over ice into another glass? They do have sugar/sweeteners and lemon slices right there as well!

Archived