Pvp ?

acceber32

We are booked on the Dream for January and we booked through a PVP. I have been trying to get ahold of our PVP but I'm not getting any response and my emails are being returned to me. So, does anyone know, can I switch PVPs? Can I just contact one and they can help me? Does anyone have any recommendations or contact for any PVPs? Thanks!

We are booked on the Dream for January and we booked through a PVP. I have been trying to get ahold of our PVP but I'm not getting any response and my emails are being returned to me. So, does anyone know, can I switch PVPs? Can I just contact one and they can help me? Does anyone have any recommendations or contact for any PVPs? Thanks!

We are on the Dream in January as well.

Just call up and they will transfer you through to someone else! Anyone can help you out there..your PVP gets get credit for all their bookings.

My first PVP was bad. When we got back from our first cruise I got a phone call from a new PVP. I LOVE her! She is so quick to respond! I wish I could give her a shout out, I know she is on here! HI, G!!! :D

But as the others said, you can talk to anyone. They will help you out!

We are booked on the Dream for January and we booked through a PVP. I have been trying to get ahold of our PVP but I'm not getting any response and my emails are being returned to me!

Funny. I'm on the phone with my PVP right now. Letting her know someone on Cruise Critic is having trouble getting in touch with their PVP. :) I've never had trouble contacting her. Did you book through a PVP (800-819-3902 and ext) or a reservations agent-CVS (1-888-Carnival)?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived