Blood Power Band~ Awesome!!

Litewait

Hello there. Blood Power is currently on the Carnival Paradise out of Tampa. I believe their contract is until April.

OK..........I'm confused now. The OP said that they were on the Liberty now and would be there until January. Where are they really? I'm on the Liberty in July and would love to see them. My last couple of cruises on the Fantasy were not quite up to par due to their ditching of the Pilipino house band. A good rock house band is a major plus for my cruising experience.

OK..........I'm confused now. The OP said that they were on the Liberty now and would be there until January. Where are they really? I'm on the Liberty in July and would love to see them. My last couple of cruises on the Fantasy were not quite up to par due to their ditching of the Pilipino house band. A good rock house band is a major plus for my cruising experience.

Just a footnote on the Pilipino House Band. Anybody going on the Liberty will from now until the end of May will see "Music Boardwalk" another awesome Rock Band.

Edited by Mary49

Just putting this out there for those of you going on the Liberty between now and mid Jan. DO NOT miss these guys!! I've been on 17 Carnival cruises and NEVER seen a band this good. I would cruise just to hear them!!

If ANYONE..Mach..are you out there.. Can find out where their next contract is I would be forever greatfull!! I can fit one more cruise in next year:D

Best band ever. They do awesome Journey:o

The first post in this thread is several years old. I saw these guys in Dec '13 on the Paradise. I thought the were great but my only compliant is when you're playing during a deck party and everyone's dancing and having fun, don't start playing Pink Floyd. Particularly that really long song.

The first post in this thread is several years old.

Yea......I see it now, I'm feeling pretty stupid getting sucked into a thread that's 4 years old. I guess that will teach me to check the date on a thread before reading it. I'm happy with music boardwalk though, I've seen them a couple of times on the Fantasy.

The first post in this thread is several years old. I saw these guys in Dec '13 on the Paradise. I thought the were great but my only compliant is when you're playing during a deck party and everyone's dancing and having fun, don't start playing Pink Floyd. Particularly that really long song.

rprice11, I enjoy listening to all of the Filapino cover bands. Music Boardwalk does a long "The Wall" for me. Music Degree did six PF songs for me late one night in Jan on the Freedom:eek::D. Enjoy the bands while you can.:cool: Pink

I am sailing in 6 days on Paradise. One of the posts said Blood Power will be on the Paradise until April. Is that through April or April 1st. We are sailing on April 10th. Thanks for the help

rprice11, I enjoy listening to all of the Filapino cover bands. Music Boardwalk does a long "The Wall" for me. Music Degree did six PF songs for me late one night in Jan on the Freedom:eek::D. Enjoy the bands while you can.:cool: Pink

Yeah...I gave up trying to predict the "when and wheres" of the best bands on the high seas...so now we are booking elsewhere...at least you can count on consistant quality of bands:(

Mike

Edited by manmtnmike