Beach towels?

slapsyru

Hi, quick question. Do celebrity have beach towels for taking off of the ship like princess do? We had them in our room on princess and they were on the deck. We went with Celebrity to Alaska and they only had blankets on deck. I didn't know whether it was because it was Alaska and there were no beaches, or if they just didn't do it.

I'd just like to know whether i should take my own or if they have them.

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi, quick question. Do celebrity have beach towels for taking off of the ship like princess do? We had them in our room on princess and they were on the deck. We went with Celebrity to Alaska and they only had blankets on deck. I didn't know whether it was because it was Alaska and there were no beaches, or if they just didn't do it.

I'd just like to know whether i should take my own or if they have them.

Thanks,

Gemma

Celebrity provides large yellow beach towels in the cabin. Towels are for taking to beach.

The towel must be returned to your cabin or you will be charged for the towel.

Celebrity has towels in pool areas for your use.

do t othe sand on beach days i leave my towels by the door so no sand gets into the cabin..

all cruise lines have towels for the beach. you can get extras if needed.. but ask the day before. on the S class ship i kept my towels above the bed and found i was getting extras.. made it nice to sit on the balcony.

I really appreciate that you aren't required to check-out pool towels with Celebrity. On other cruise lines you often have to wait in line to have you sea pass scanned to register that you're taking out towels. I like not having to wait in line and not worrying about keeping track of towels.

I had trouble on our Solstice trip getting extra beach towels... not sure if they were just behind on the laundry maybe? We asked the night before but they never arrived so we just took pool towels for one of our excursions.

Archived