First cruise down, next one lined up!

TheRejector

Took an Eastern Caribbean back in April on the Dream. It was my first other than the ones my Rich uncle Sam sent me on back in the early 60's (not near as much fun). We had a premimum vista balconey at the rear of the ship. It was huge you could have your own party right there. I am currently entertaining the thoughts of a western caribbean early next year if I can get the same room. I'll be back on here looking for shore excursions. Lots of info on this site to absorb.

Was your room one of those rear corner rooms that have the bigger balcony? We booked the back corner on Carnival in March Eastern Carribean. So you say the room is really big? Does the balcony wrap around so you could see off the side and off the back? Was it noisy or bumpy?

My room number was 6492, it had a wrap around balcony (huge) you can see both out to the side and all of the back. No noise though and only mildy bumpy (just enough to rock me to sleep). I enjoyed everything about the cruise but my room was really icing on the cake.

Archived