Cruising with Grandkids

MommyMonster

[

I only have one but yep, he's perfect too! But then again he has a perfect Mom and a perfect Dad:p JUST KIDDING, although my kid is pretty darn good.

My kids, not so perfect. However, the GRANDBABIES are absolutely PERFECT ANGELS:D:) Some day we'll take them on a cruise (Won't be during spring break that would be too many kids and young adults)

DebnJoe-

If you see this on here, I strongly recommend a cruise with the grandkids, My son has been on 3 with his grandmas and one of his grandpas. Can't convince the other grandpa to go. Those are some memories he will have for years to come!

[

I only have one but yep, he's perfect too! But then again he has a perfect Mom and a perfect Dad:p JUST KIDDING, although my kid is pretty darn good.

My kids, not so perfect. However, the GRANDBABIES are absolutely PERFECT ANGELS:D:) Some day we'll take them on a cruise (Won't be during spring break that would be too many kids and young adults)

DebnJoe-

If you see this on here, I strongly recommend a cruise with the grandkids, My son has been on 3 with his grandmas and one of his grandpas. Can't convince the other grandpa to go. Those are some memories he will have for years to come!

We are hoping to cruise with the kids and grand kids for our 30th anniversary, Jan 2012. Should be interesting as we will have 7 grandkids by then. (2 are due next month)

Grandpa will definately go with the grandkids. (He's the one who spoils them the most)

I have tried sooo hard to get my parents on a cruise to no avail. I know they would love it , But you know what they say about horses and water. To have my entire family on board would be great . To those of you that are taking your grand kids with you , thats great they will never forget..;)

the older one above has been a cruise already....

My 9 year old is getting ready for his 5th cruise:pStart em early:D

We are hoping to cruise with the kids and grand kids for our 30th anniversary, Jan 2012. Should be interesting as we will have 7 grandkids by then. (2 are due next month)

Grandpa will definately go with the grandkids. (He's the one who spoils them the most)

My inlaws have their 50th coming up and I have begged my father in law but no such luck!! Maybe someday, but I doubt it!

January is a good anniv month, my parents anniv is Jan 9th

I have tried sooo hard to get my parents on a cruise to no avail. I know they would love it , But you know what they say about horses and water. To have my entire family on board would be great . To those of you that are taking your grand kids with you , thats great they will never forget..;)

I agree:D Shoot even for me the memories I have with my MIL.

Although I still give DH a hard time about having danced with his Mom first on the first cruise.:rolleyes:

I was the grandchild when my Granny took me across the equator to Fiji, I was 13 at the time. I still think of some of the things we saw and even though Granny passed away many years ago, I still can see her sitting on the deck chair doing needlework.

It was a wonderful trip, I would love to do something like that with my niece when she is a bit older.

My 9 year old is getting ready for his 5th cruise:pStart em early:D

My inlaws have their 50th coming up and I have begged my father in law but no such luck!! Maybe someday, but I doubt it!

January is a good anniv month, my parents anniv is Jan 9th

I agree:D Shoot even for me the memories I have with my MIL.

Although I still give DH a hard time about having danced with his Mom first on the first cruise.:rolleyes:

Hahaa thats funny ! Boys will be boys . Isn't that our excuse "Its my Mom. I'm guessing it was Catholic guilt :D

I was the grandchild when my Granny took me across the equator to Fiji, I was 13 at the time. I still think of some of the things we saw and even though Granny passed away many years ago, I still can see her sitting on the deck chair doing needlework.

It was a wonderful trip, I would love to do something like that with my niece when she is a bit older.

What a really nice memory:)

[

DebnJoe-

The first time we cruised with grandkids they were about 10 and 13. It was one of the most fun cruises we have taken...Just to see them enjoying themselves so much. They now have kids of their own, well one does.

Nita

We are going on the Epic in April and this will be our granddaughter's third cruise with us. The last one was to the Baltic and what a joy to see her react in different countries. She is 13 now and has such fun meeting kids on the ship and paling around with them. When we cruise without her we miss her.

Linda

Archived