Last Minute Advice for a Newbie Sailing the Dream???

pixxie tails

Gosh, the Butterflies are really stirring...:rolleyes:

Any last minute advice for a Newbie?? I feel as if I am missing something...but, I don't know what???

Got my passport, my funpass, my hubby, my son, my suitcase...way too much clothing, credit card, $$$, free spirit and my sense of humor...

Missing anything else??:o

THNX!!!

-Arrive at the port between 10:30am-11:00am regardless of when Carnival told you to be there. You will be first on the ship and eating before noon

-pack a bathing suit in your carry on luggage so you can swim, the pools are open

-Try the pasta bar for lunch the first couple of days, it get very crowded as people find it

-Carry on enough that you will be set if you don't get your luggage until late.

-Check the suitcases in front of cabins close to you (even down the hall) as they get them in front of the wrong doors all the time.

-Put two or three luggage tags on your checked luggage in case one falls off

-Lock you luggage if you don't want them going through it and leaving you a note (they will either call you down or just give up and send it to your cabin if time gets short)

-Use cabin decks to transverse the ship to less crowded elevators especially when coming from port or getting out of show. From port, walk up to the first deck and walk the cabin corridor to the opposite end (rear) of the ship and then use the elevators.

-Enter the showroom on the highest level and take the stairs inside down to a lower level instead of trying to enter on the lower levels with everyone else.

-Use the very back of the ship for the buffet instead of the crowded buffet near the mid pools

Have a great cruise

-Arrive at the port between 10:30am-11:00am regardless of when Carnival told you to be there. You will be first on the ship and eating before noon

-pack a bathing suit in your carry on luggage so you can swim, the pools are open

-Try the pasta bar for lunch the first couple of days, it get very crowded as people find it

-Carry on enough that you will be set if you don't get your luggage until late.

-Check the suitcases in front of cabins close to you (even down the hall) as they get them in front of the wrong doors all the time.

-Put two or three luggage tags on your checked luggage in case one falls off

-Lock you luggage if you don't want them going through it and leaving you a note (they will either call you down or just give up and send it to your cabin if time gets short)

-Use cabin decks to transverse the ship to less crowded elevators especially when coming from port or getting out of show. From port, walk up to the first deck and walk the cabin corridor to the opposite end (rear) of the ship and then use the elevators.

-Enter the showroom on the highest level and take the stairs inside down to a lower level instead of trying to enter on the lower levels with everyone else.

-Use the very back of the ship for the buffet instead of the crowded buffet near the mid pools

Have a great cruise

OOOooohhhhhh....You have been there and done that!!! ThNX!!!!

Noted!!! Word to the wise...Got it!!;);) Youre a gem:)

We had early dining and the shows were very crowded, found out the shows for late dining were not as crowded. Wish I would have know that at the time.

Room service chocolate cake is awesome! ;)

Deck 4 has Lower Dream Street and it is open from the aft dining room to the atrium.

Have a great time.

If you have any prescription meds put them in your carry on luggage.

My first time I packed way too much stuff. But don't forget sunscreen and your camera.

Did you call your credit card company to let them know about your travels?

Archived