Flynlo

No Children Allowed in Steakhouse  

701 members have voted

1. 1. No Children Allowed in Steakhouse

• No Children Allowed in Steakhouse
    • Yes Children are OK
    • I Could Care Less
    • Keep Them out of the Steakhouse and Chefs Table

Just get over yourselves and if you do not want kids in your pay restaurant, go cruise Disney or whoever. Gheesh. Like the man doesn't have enough to do without putting up with all of the whining that comes from these damn forums.

I've been on these forums for a while, not as long as some of the cheerleaders and whatnot, but to hell with it, I am done associating myself with this nonsense.

You people make me sick. First smoking, then dining room dances, power strips, smuggling, and now the steakhouse and chef's table.

Taken from John Heald's blog:

Long Tall Sally:

John

You have been heaping scorn on us Cruise Critic people because we hate the dining room dances and one day this will come back to haunt you for sure. Here is another poll which you may choose to scorn again but if you were any kind of professional you would see many oppose children being allowed in the steakhouses. THEY RUIN IT!

Read this

So?

John Says:

Hello Long Tall Sally

Let’s get one thing as clear as a naked man in Saran wrap……..I have never once scorned anyone on Cruise Critic and many of the blog readers are CC members as well and I appreciate their input always. Anyway, thanks for the link and while I understand your opinion on this I don’t see how we could possibly call ourselves a family cruise line (which we are proud to do) and not allow children in. How could we say to one of the many multi-generational families we have on our ships that two people celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary cannot do so in the steakhouse because their grandchildren are not allowed? If a kid is misbehaving then it is down to good parenting to take care of this but outside of that and maybe the consideration that there is no children’s menu……..I think I can safely say that we intend to carry on as is and allow children to dine in our fantastic steakhouses. I wonder though Sally……..have you actually ever eaten there…….just curious?

See? I told y'all it wasn't gonna change.

Touting CRUISE CRITIC and some poll that someone invented for their own satisfaction won't make a tinkers damn to the folks at Carnival.

The steak house model is tremendously successful and it's going to stay the way it is.

If someone doesn't like kids in the steakhouse, smoke on the Lido Deck, extension cords or smugglers... too bad... Y'all have got to accept the fact that Carnival isn't going to bend to your whims...

:)

Have a great cruise... I know I will!!!

:D

Well said Mach!

I am OP, whole point of my poll was to see how fast it would make it to John Healds blog. You got to admit it got there pretty fast.

Funny how so many here on CC think Carnival will change to our whims. But I do believe that children under 12 should eat elsewhere.

Well said Mach!

I am OP, whole point of my poll was to see how fast it would make it to John Healds blog. You got to admit it got there pretty fast.

Funny how so many here on CC think Carnival will change to our whims. But I do believe that children under 12 should eat elsewhere.

Ban me from the CC or whatever, I could care less. I will cruise and I will enjoy myself, CC be damned.

But Flyno, you certainly don't help any of the situations by stirring the pot and intentionally starting crap like this and then stoking the coals to keep it going.

Gheesh.

Maybe there are other cruise forums out there that are not as petty and childish as this one has become. And to think, I ALMOST sent folks from work to this site so they could get cruise advice. YEAH RIGHT!

Ban me from the CC or whatever, I could care less. I will cruise and I will enjoy myself, CC be damned.

But Flyno, you certainly don't help any of the situations by stirring the pot and intentionally starting crap like this and then stoking the coals to keep it going.

Gheesh.

Maybe there are other cruise forums out there that are not as petty and childish as this one has become. And to think, I ALMOST sent folks from work to this site so they could get cruise advice. YEAH RIGHT!

Yep

You prolly right!

Archived