Oasis information, might help future Allure cruisers

kk99

Hi everyone, You are more than welcome. Thre are plenty of activities for the younger teenagers to do besides the miniature golf, flowriders, basketball and video games. It seems like Royal is making a very concerted effort to please all age groups.

As far as cabins go, the only ones I have are those that people have been kind enough to report on. Having seen cabins on deck 3, I would think that the ship put in lots of soundproofing between decks 4 where entertainment is and the cabins on 3. The inside cabins looked identical on that deck to the inside cabins on higher decks, and just like outside view cabins. I think they did a good job of soundproofing. I had several friends on deck 14 underneath the pool areas, and no problems with noise.

Have a great cruise.

Kelcie

Hi everyone,

We just got off on Oasis, and I scanned in every piece of paper I could find on the ship. I also linked our sailaway video on the site. We will be cruising on Allure in September 2011, but for those of you who have never been on Oasis, the information in attachments might answer some of your general questions about your future Allure sailing. For those of you who have already cruised Oasis, thanks for letting me post on this subsection. I can't wait to see the differences in the two ships.

Here's the webpage with all of the attachments

https://sites.google.com/site/oasiscruisers/Home?pli=1

Kelcie

Thank you!:)

Hi everyone,

We just got off on Oasis, and I scanned in every piece of paper I could find on the ship. I also linked our sailaway video on the site. We will be cruising on Allure in September 2011, but for those of you who have never been on Oasis, the information in attachments might answer some of your general questions about your future Allure sailing. For those of you who have already cruised Oasis, thanks for letting me post on this subsection. I can't wait to see the differences in the two ships.

Kelcie

Kelcie,

Thank you for all the wonderful info on Oasis! You've put a great deal of time into getting this info on the boards for everyone & I greatly appreciate it! Reading the compasses and seeing your sailaway video just makes me that more excited to be sailing on Allure!!!:D

Hi everyone,

Kelcie

is there wifi and how much is it thinking of bring my own laptop Roberta

We are getting so excited for this cruise. We booked it over two years ago and we'll be heading out in a matter of weeks. In fact, we just received our luggage tags in the mail....that has never happened before. They must be really organized, or it was our personal cruise assistant, Liz Meade. She takes really good care of us. :)

Archived