Oasis information, might help future Allure cruisers

kk99

Hi everyone,

We just got off on Oasis, and I scanned in every piece of paper I could find on the ship. I also linked our sailaway video on the site. We will be cruising on Allure in September 2011, but for those of you who have never been on Oasis, the information in attachments might answer some of your general questions about your future Allure sailing. For those of you who have already cruised Oasis, thanks for letting me post on this subsection. I can't wait to see the differences in the two ships.

Here's the webpage with all of the attachments

https://sites.google.com/site/oasiscruisers/Home?pli=1

Kelcie

Ya'll are more than welcome. I'll try and link pictures to the site either this evening or tomorrow. Theoretically, I do have to work sometime to pay for my next cruise:D All of you will have a fabulous time.

Kelcie

Solarium Bistro was free for breakfast and lunch, a $15 dollar per person surcharge at dinner. We loved it at dinner, and actually ate there twice. Seafood Shack was 7.95 for lunch, 9.95 a person for dinner. It's being replaced on the Allure by the Mexican Cantina, and I believe that Solarium Bistro at night will become the Samba restaurant on Allure.

Kelcie

NICE!!!!! Thanks for the info.

We were on opposite sides of the pier than the Oasis two weeks ago in FLL and I think the thing that shocked me the most was the width of the ship. I can't wait to sail the Allure (and the Oasis if the price ever drops).

Hi everyone,

Here are a few slides of a few of our activities. WI still don't have a fraction of my pictures done, but here are 3 slideshows, of our precruise parties, Flowriders, and our Pub Crawl. We actually visited all 30 places on the ship that serve alcohol(but of course didn't have drinks in all of them) and took pictures at each place. We made lots of people's videos and pictures, and it was a blast to do. It took about 3 and a half hours to complete and we did it on a sea day.

Here are the slides:

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripw...2-6914-ac73?lm

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripw...2-6b30-ae57?lm

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripw...2-6bc6-aea1?lm

Wishing everyone a fabulous cruise on Allure.

Kelcie

Hi everyone,

We just got off on Oasis, and I scanned in every piece of paper I could find on the ship. I also linked our sailaway video on the site. We will be cruising on Allure in September 2011, but for those of you who have never been on Oasis, the information in attachments might answer some of your general questions about your future Allure sailing. For those of you who have already cruised Oasis, thanks for letting me post on this subsection. I can't wait to see the differences in the two ships.

Here's the webpage with all of the attachments

https://sites.google.com/site/oasiscruisers/Home?pli=1

Kelcie

Thanks for all the great information! We are excited about our upcoming cruise on Allure. It will have a couple of new restaurants for us to try. :)

Hi, this may be a dumb question but...

I just returned from sailing the NCL Epic. (WONDERFUL cruise). After sailing that ship, the only thing I can even begin to imagine topping it would be the Oasis. However, I'm confused and just want some clarification. Is the Oasis and Allure the same ship? Or different ships? Are they made the same? I'm confused.

Oasis and Allure are the same class of ships with the Oasis debuting last November and the Allure is debuting this November in preinaugurals. There will be some changes between the ships as to restaurants, shows, shops, but the same basic layout. We liked Oasis so we booked Allure for next fall. You should considering trying this class of ships.

Oasis and Allure are the same class of ships with the Oasis debuting last November and the Allure is debuting this November in preinaugurals. There will be some changes between the ships as to restaurants, shows, shops, but the same basic layout. We liked Oasis so we booked Allure for next fall. You should considering trying this class of ships.

Thanks for the explanation. I knew what the Oasis is, but then have heard a lot of people mention Allure as well, so I thought it was the same ship.

We were pulled next to Oasis in a port last week...Oasis is simply amazing looking and HUGE! A very beautiful ship.

So the Allure is debuting this November and she will be built just like the Oasis? (Meaning the same layout) with the middle open and all?

Thank you so much for awesome information. We will be on the Oasis next month and the Allure in Feb. It did seem that D+ members we invited to the Diamond Lounge but not the Concierge Lounge. Did you have any knowledge of this? Or does anyone who has been on the Oasis know the answer.

Hi,

No problem with D+ members using the Concierge Lounge anytime it was open during our cruise. The only crowding that I saw was right before late seating and lots of people having cocktails. We used it frequently during the day for breakfast or lunch, and stopped by twice for drinks in the evenings. Since most of our friends were in the Diamond reception in Blaze, we went there to meet up with them, which venue was always crowded. I still think they ought to move the cocktail hour to the Crown Viking Lounge, which could comfortably accomodate everyone with great views. Have a great vacation.

Thanks for the kind words, but I am just paying it forward from the original early Oasis cruisers who shared all of their information. So far we have 22 family members and friends going on Allure 9-4-2011. Can't wait to have another fabulous cruise,

Kelcie

Hello Kelcie:

Thanks for all the great info. Regarding the file (Oasis cabins.pdf) do you have that info for cabins starting all the way down to the 3rd floor? The noise and view comments are very helpful.

thanks again

Archived