Deck 14 on Oasis Good choice?

irish2005

I think you should have asked That question before you booked. You made your choice and you need to be happy with that. And who sends that much time in a cabin when there is so much going on.

The cruise isn't til February...plenty of time to switch cabins.

I wouldn't book on that deck for two reasons:

There is a large overhang which would, to me, feel very closed in compared to other balconies, and you might have noise from deck chairs, etc. being moved from above.

That being said, I was on deck 11!

Not to mention 14562 is a connecting cabin located directly under the overhanging spa with supports located on both sides and a steel partition....not a good choice of cabin.

I think you should have asked That question before you booked. You made your choice and you need to be happy with that. And who sends that much time in a cabin when there is so much going on.

And some do spend more time enjoying their cabin and balcony than others.

I was on the Oasis last week. My advice would be to avoid deck 14 because it is under the pool deck. You would probably hear the chairs being moved and the music. I found the Oasis not as soundproof as other ships. Also, we had a connecting cabin. Because of the connecting door, we only had one chair in the room and not a couch. When I asked for another chair, I was told they were not allowed to move furniture around. Good Luck.

Archived