Drink Cards

cjoelsail

I can see by past posts that one can purchase a pre paid all you can drink soft drink card or a coffee card with 20 coffees on Princess. Has anyone purchased :D a all you can drink as in Alcohol Card, or are they not available?

Sorry, no alcohol cards available on Princess. And no 'all you can drink' packages that include alcohol.

I can see by past posts that one can purchase a pre paid all you can drink soft drink card or a coffee card with 20 coffees on Princess. Has anyone purchased :D a all you can drink as in Alcohol Card, or are they not available?

And the only limit for the coffee card is for the specialty drinks, the regular brewed coffee is all you care to drink with the card.

Can you purchase the coffee/soda card on-line before your cruise?

The coffee card you can order from Princess before your cruise, you just have to call, there is no way to do it online. You can find the information for ordering here: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

(look at the very last entry on the list)

The soda card (actually a sticker) can be purchased at any bar onboard the first day (or any day) of your cruise, they will then put a sticker on your cruise card which entitles you to unlimited fountain sodas.

The coffee card you can order from Princess before your cruise, you just have to call, there is no way to do it online. You can find the information for ordering here: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

The soda card (actually a sticker) can be purchased at any bar onboard the first day (or any day) of your cruise, they will then put a sticker on your cruise card which entitles you to unlimited fountain sodas.

I remember someone talking about a card that would get you juice, smoothies, etc., but can't find the posting.

Does it still exist, and where do I get one? I'll be on the Grand, if that matters.

Thanks for your help!

Wendy

Learned something new, hadn't seen that the coffee card was available in the gift services section before. I don't drink coffee, but still good to know about.

I remember someone talking about a card that would get you juice, smoothies, etc., but can't find the posting.

Does it still exist, and where do I get one? I'll be on the Grand, if that matters.

Thanks for your help!

Wendy

It's the Ultimate Drink Card (although it might be a sticker that goes on your cruise card, not sure about that). Cost is $9 per day plus the 15% gratuity, and it entitles you to unlimited soda, juice, smoothies, and Shirley Temples. I think it entitles you also to unlimited mocktails of all kinds. And milkshakes, too, maybe? Sorry I'm not totally au courant on everything that's included, but that should give you some rough idea. You can purchase it from any waiter, and on embarkation day, believe me, they'll be falling all over themselves to sell you one: there will be numerous tables set up, outside the buffet, on the Lido Deck by the pool, etc., selling soda stickers and the Ultimate Drink thingie. Cheers!

Thanks for your help!

Wendy

The ultimate drink card should still exist as far as I know, it's been about seven months since my last trip on Princess though. At that time it was about $9 per day (plus an automatic 15% gratuity, so really $10.35 per day) per person. It includes sodas, mocktails, juice, shakes, smoothees, hot cocoa, etc.

Edit: I got distracted while typing and rdsqrl beat me to the punch, but at least the info matches...

It's the Ultimate Drink Card (although it might be a sticker that goes on your cruise card, not sure about that). Cost is $9 per day plus the 15% gratuity, and it entitles you to unlimited soda, juice, smoothies, and Shirley Temples. I think it entitles you also to unlimited mocktails of all kinds. And milkshakes, too, maybe? Sorry I'm not totally au courant on everything that's included, but that should give you some rough idea. You can purchase it from any waiter, and on embarkation day, believe me, they'll be falling all over themselves to sell you one: there will be numerous tables set up, outside the buffet, on the Lido Deck by the pool, etc., selling soda stickers and the Ultimate Drink thingie. Cheers!

We bought it for our son on our CB 08 cruise and it was a sticker that was attached to his cruise card. We felt it was worth every cent :)

He drank smoothies, pop (sodas), mocktails, shirley temples, milkshakes, and real hot chocolate ( it was very yummy, I had a few sips) made with steamed milk to his hearts content. It also include sundaes made with soft serve.

And yes the staff were falling all over themselves to sell it.

Funny we were just talking tonight about how wonderful that cruise was.

Archived