Luggage Valet and Delta Skymiles AX

Crewzer33

Has anybody used the luggage valet that also has the Delta Skymiles American Express card where you get your bags checked without a fee. How does it work combining the two? Thanks in advance!

Delta has nothing to do with the Luggage Valet program offered by your cruiseline..that's two different programs...Your SeaPass account will be charged for your luggage valet at $20.00 pp..

I just checked us in online for our flight out of Hooterville, N.C. tomorrow. We cashed in all our skymiles to go first class to LAX (I have a housefull of new appliances and floors). :o Anyway, when I did the check in just now, it knew automatically that we had the 3 free bags per ticket. I was wondering the same thing as you, but there it was on the screen. But cashing in skymiles and using Delta AmEx aren't the same, so to ease your mind, call Delta @1-800-221-1212.

Happy flying . . . but cruising is the real ticket.

I flew first class back from Miami after my last cruise. I did the luggage valet and wondered how they would know not to charge me the luggage fee as you don't pay it in first class. Well somehow they must know because I never got charged. I wonder if they check your reservation and determine that info when you sign up for luggage valet.

Archived