Carnival price list wedding add-ons, upgrades

cruisinthemed

They dont nickel and dime as much as the others. Its hard to send you something since its like 20 pages. Main things are

Per person over the amount of package.

Flowers

Music for reception

These are the main ones that impact me. My friend is getting married in Vegas next week and they are hitting her for everything. I am so glad I picked Carnival.

They dont nickel and dime as much as the others. Its hard to send you something since its like 20 pages. Main things are

Per person over the amount of package.

Flowers

Music for reception

These are the main ones that impact me. My friend is getting married in Vegas next week and they are hitting her for everything. I am so glad I picked Carnival.

I understand...Do you know if Carnival will send it, before we book the wedding? Shelly

I'm doing NCL, but I came across this Carnival 2010 price list during my initial search. The url reads 08-09 but when it loads it says 2010 price list. Hope it helps.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/weddings/pdf/Weddings08-09.pdf

Thanks, I was actually looking for the info they send when you book your wedding...all the other costs and add-ons. Shelly

When I received my initial materials, they sent a flower upgrade form and a tuxedo order form so those are two add-ons. If you want custom flowers, you need to visit with the coordinator and she will get you quotes. I know some girls on here have photography package price-lists, but I didn't get one. They said that "packages" would be prepared after the pictures were taken - but I would budget at least $1,000.

I am not doing a reception (very small wedding) or a videographer but those are other add-ons you will need to consider.

The videographer was an extra 500 or 700 depending on what package you pick, The photos are extra, we purchased the $1500 package because they were so amazing, the tux rentals are extra $110 each but you get to keep them the whole week. If u want to provide lunch for your non sailing guests on the lido deck its $10 a guest. There are flower upgrades but they are very expensive and i have heard not very good, i went with angelsaccents.com it cost me about $700 for everything including a cake topper, two flower girl bask, ring bearer pillow, 4 bridesmaids/groomsmen, two moms and grandmoms boutineers. they were beautiful, well worth the extra cost. The DJ if you are having it in the disco was an extra $100 and you have to pay extra for the wedding coordinator if you go over 50 people.

I think thats pretty much it, these are the prices for the Miracle in NY, i'm not sure if they will be exactly the same for you, If i could do it all over again i would def choose Carnival my wedding turned out AMAZING!! hope this helps!

I contacted Carnival wedding dept today and I was e-mailed the entertainment price list, hord d'oeuvres menu, tuxedo price list and video pkg. prices. I would really like to see a photo pkg. price list. If anyone has it, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Shelly shellynd@yahoo.com

IS it possible to email me the pricing info you received from carnival? The ad-on packages for the food, etc..? I am planning on a carnival cruise as well, but I have yet to book anything...trying to get our budget first and then decide what date...my email is catautry@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
IS it possible to email me the pricing info you received from carnival? The ad-on packages for the food, etc..? I am planning on a carnival cruise as well, but I have yet to book anything...trying to get our budget first and then decide what date...my email is catautry@hotmail.com

can u forward that email to me my email is spyslick1@yahoo.com

Im sorry but everything was mailed to me so the only pricing i put on my computer was the photos as my parents were paying for the photo package and we live in different states...from what i remember(i dont have the list anymore) paying extra was for going over the 30 people that were included in the package, I got silk flowers for my bridesmaids i think carnival was about $35 for the bridesmaids and 20 for the groomsman..the DJ was $100, and then if you wanted your non-sailing guests to eat up on lido its $10 per a person...i had 47 guests but if you have 51 then you pay an extra $50 for another coordinator...

I contacted Carnival wedding dept today and I was e-mailed the entertainment price list, hord d'oeuvres menu, tuxedo price list and video pkg. prices. I would really like to see a photo pkg. price list. If anyone has it, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Shelly shellynd@yahoo.com

this should be the photo price list...i am getting married in Sept 2011 and were using Carnival Sensation :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=171929&d=1287140871

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Shelly I sent you an email with every single document they send to you once you are booked.

Hi, we are booked for the cruise, but not for the wedding yet. I have talked to CCL folks and not getting good answers saying I just need to book the wedding. That concerned me a little! Could you please send to me too??!!! gil44rac@cox.net

Thanks!!

Kat

Fun, Fun:

I just emailed you the information that I received for my Conquest wedding out of New Orleans, including flower upgrades, cake choices, tux rentals, photo packages, entertainment options, and other like marriage license requirements for New Orleans, since that's where my port is. Hope this helps!