Purchasing Bottles of Liquor on Ship to bring home

deannasch

A while back I had seen a post on here, where someone posted some of the different kinds of liquor you could buy on the ship to bring home and I can't find it. Can anyone tell me what kinds of liquor they have on the ship and the pricing? I have been on 3 other cruises, but always flew to the port, so bringing it home was not an option. This time I am driving and will have all the room that I want or need.

I know you can't take it to the room until the last night, just trying to get some prices.

Found our receipt from our cruise in March aboard Conquest. We bought 4 bottles home with us. The prices are:

Crown Royal, 1 liter, 19.99 discounted 4.99 so 15.00 total

Cuervo Gold Tequila, 1 liter, 19.99

Capt. Morgan Coconut Rum, 1 liter, 11.99

Bacaardi Gold Rum, 1 liter, 11.99

Total for all was 58.97

We waited till the end of the cruise to buy because like the OP said they do discount some of it even more than the original price.

Hope this helps you.

Iv never seen last minute deals on liquor .. there were some sales that carried over from the last cruise, but if I hadnt grabbed the deal the first day, they would have been sold out. Discontinued stuff maybe??

I usually wait until I can buy and bring it back to my cabin unless they are running out.

2 bottles of Sheridans, $39.99 and they sometimes were throwing in a 1/2 size bottle.

Its almost always better to do the mix and match deals. They make buying just one of anything expensive.

Archived