Early arrival in port for embarkation

bluediving

As a we are about to undertake our first Seabourn Cruise aboard Legend next month I had a query regarding embarkation. We are due to fly from London the day we join and have a very early flight. Is it possible to arrive at the terminal and check luggage in early, say about 11am. That way we can then go for a wander before official boarding begins at 14:00hrs. If this is not possible then we will be happy to wait and anticipate joining but as we know Monaco quite well would be nice to go off and have a nice lunch and a wander. Thanks for any advice seasoned Seabourn travelers can give.

As a we are about to undertake our first Seabourn Cruise aboard Legend next month I had a query regarding embarkation. We are due to fly from London the day we join and have a very early flight. Is it possible to arrive at the terminal and check luggage in early, say about 11am. That way we can then go for a wander before official boarding begins at 14:00hrs. If this is not possible then we will be happy to wait and anticipate joining but as we know Monaco quite well would be nice to go off and have a nice lunch and a wander. Thanks for any advice seasoned Seabourn travelers can give.

Absolutely no problem dropping off your luggage at 11AM. Go have a leisurely lunch and return around 1PM. I'm sure at that time you can check in and have a nice glass of champagne.

Host Dan

Thanks Dan, very quick response ! That is a relief the early flight is great for ensuring we don't miss a thing but not great if we had to sit port side for hours. Looking forward to that glass of Champagne.:)

Thanks

Paul

Anytime Paul! :)

Host Dan

We board Odyssey on 10-30. If we board at 1PM, is there any lunch on board?

I boarded Odyssey around 2pm last month, and they served small simple sandwiches in the Grand Salon while guests were waiting for their suites to be ready. There were also a small selection of biscuits and snacks, as well as full bar & beverage service. You can also head to Seabourn Square for their cookies, sweets and snacks. No full lunch service.

Aloha,

My wife and I are booked for the Jan 4, 2011 cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Valparaiso. We have booked our airline through Seabourn and I understand that they provide the transportation between the airport and the ship. Our flight arrives at 10am.

What should I expect Seabourn to do with us from the time they pick us up until we board?

Archived