Help flying in to Fll

pickypeg

Agree with the above, unless you are stuck with the Miami hotel because you pre-paid through one of those booking sites and can't cancel it. :confused: In that case a taxi will get you from FLL to most downtown Miami hotels for about $100.:eek:

Good luck!:)

How long are you staying in Miami prior to your cruise? If it's just the night before, then change your hotel and choose a place that's cheap near FLL. If you're staying more than two days, then call your current hotel and see who they recommend. They may have a limo company or car service that they work with.

Also, at FLL, there is a line of town-cars close to the taxis. At midnight, you might be able to swing a deal with one of them.

Staying in FLL is the best advice. But if you must go to MIA you may also look into a car rental from FLL, dropping it off in MIA on cruise morning. It should be cheaper than a taxi.

Might be cheaper, but not by much. There are WAY easier things than fooling with a rental, at midnight and then driving down I-95 to a hotel in Miami.

Might be cheaper, but not by much. There are WAY easier things than fooling with a rental, at midnight and then driving down I-95 to a hotel in Miami.

It's usually about $100 for a taxi or private car, but a rental car is usually less than $50 and gives you the freedom to go through Mickey D's drive through on the way to the hotel or stop at Walgreen's, Walmart, grocery store of liquor store before the cruise.

Personally, I've never found driving on a nearly deserted six lane interstate difficult.

It's usually about $100 for a taxi or private car, but a rental car is usually less than $50 and gives you the freedom to go through Mickey D's drive through on the way to the hotel or stop at Walgreen's, Walmart, grocery store of liquor store before the cruise.

Personally, I've never found driving on a nearly deserted six lane interstate difficult.

I'm talking about the Golden Glades. The first time I saw that sign I nearly fainted. It's a freaking HAND!

Plus navigating in the dark, in Miami. Not my favorite thing to do.

I'm talking about the Golden Glades. The first time I saw that sign I nearly fainted. It's a freaking HAND!

Plus navigating in the dark, in Miami. Not my favorite thing to do.

Golden Glades? Sign? Hand?

I think I may need some insight here, what do these mean?

Archived