Fantasy Review 9/18-9/24/10

luv2gocruzin

My husband and I sailed on the Fantasy 9/18-9/9/24/10. It was our first Carnival cruise, although we have sailed on NCL, Royal Carribean & Celebrity. We enjoyed this cruise very much and would sail with Carnival and on the Fantasy again in a heartbeat!

We sailed out of Charleston and visited Nassau, Freeport and Key West.

If you're looking for a review on the ship itself, it IS an older ship, and doesn't have all the whistles and bells that some of the newer and bigger ships have. However, that being said, she is in excellent shape (in my opinion) for her age and I really don't have any complaints whatsoever about the condition of the ship!

I thought the food was very good. It seemed to both myself & my husband that as the week went on, the food in the dining room got even tastier! We ate most of our meals in the dining room. We had the Anytime Dining and it worked out great for us. My husband likes getting a table for two, and we got one everytime with no waiting.

We did eat at the Mongolian station a couple of times, tried the burgers, tried a Calzone from the Pizzaria & had a sandwich from room service. Also tried some of the desserts from the buffet area- we thought all of these choices were good as well.

There was a good variery of entertainment throughout the week. We attended several of the nightly shows.

SUMMARY:

This was an excellent cruise! I won't hesitate to book with Carnival again.

Looking forward to the next booking!!!

Archived