SteakHouse on Carnival Valor

tuscandream

My opinion, there is not a meal in the dining room that will compare to the meal you are going to get in the Scarlet Steakhouse! However, the carnival classics are available every night on the menu so that's an easy fix. If you are concerned about a particular item you could ask your waiter what night that might be planning it. For example, we didn't want to miss lobster night so we asked and scheduled around it. ( I believe that was first elegant night).

Best of Luck

Amy

We're doing the steakhouse on the Valor on the 3rd day onboard (day of Grand Cayman). We studied menus and decided that the 1st day was optimal, but they don't take reservations for it (I guess first come first served?). After re-visiting the menu, decided that day 3 was second-best.

Though this is entirely based on our foodie habits, and what we may not like you may love!

Study the 7 day menu here: http://www.zydecocruiser.com/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm and decide which day the stuff in the MDR is worth missing for the steakhouse :)

Archived