Ruby Mini Suites

shark5

I've never sailed Princess and am looking at a mini suite on the Ruby. My TA has offered D608 which is an AB (I think). I am concerned that looking over the balcony I'll see the lifeboats instead of the ocean. Any suggestions for a cabin would be appreciated.. I would prefer midship rather than aft.

thanks

sharkman

The dolphin minisuites have completely uncovered balconies so if you have a problem with having people be able to look down on your balcony you might want to look at the Dolphin deck minis which are partially covered, and the aft minis are convenient to the Horizon Court, and terrace pool (adults only) by stairs and elevator. The Ruby is a fantastic ship. Either way you won't have visible tenders.

You will see water when you look over the side.

Lifeboats are reccessed you will not see them.

Right. Princess lifeboats are tucked away above the Promenade deck so you will not see them. As said, the Dolphin deck minis are fully uncovered and exposed to the sun and decks above. The AD minis on Emerald deck are fully covered, very quiet, private and you are closer to the water. Yes, they are towards the aft but many (myself included) love this location.

Right. Princess lifeboats are tucked away above the Promenade deck so you will not see them. As said, the Dolphin deck minis are fully uncovered and exposed to the sun and decks above. The AD minis on Emerald deck are fully covered, very quiet, private and you are closer to the water. Yes, they are towards the aft but many (myself included) love this location.

Completely agree. We have an AD mini booked on our Emerald Princess cruise next week. When we booked, our TA asked if we wanted to put our name in the hat for an upgrade and we said a resounding "NO!" :)

Archived