Soda Cards

crusader

Hi,

We are sailing on October 7th on the QM2 up to Canada and Maine.

Can one buy a soda card on this ship. If the answer is yes does anyone know what the cost is? Does it include only soda or juices and water also.

Thanks

Hi Crusader. Yes, you can buy a soda card on QM2. May I suggest you use the "search forum tool", search keyword "soda card" for additional hints and information.

Bon voyage,

Salacia

Hi,

Can one buy a soda card on this ship. If the answer is yes does anyone know what the cost is? Does it include only soda or juices and water also.

Thanks

$3.95 per day, Tea,coffee,Water,Orange juice from the kings court is free.

Hi,

Thanks

You can purchase the card in any bar on ship or better yet at the purser's desk. It ran me about $35 for a 10 day voyage. Water & juice are provided free of charge, but "sparkling" water is considered a soda beverage.

You can purchase the card in any bar on ship or better yet at the purser's desk. It ran me about $35 for a 10 day voyage. Water & juice are provided free of charge, but "sparkling" water is considered a soda beverage.

$45.43 for a ten nighter.

or you can call carnival and they will take care of it for you $7.50 A CARD=4 DRINKS COFFEE TEA WATER FREE AT THE DINNER TABLE JUICE PUNCH AT THE BUFFET SITE

still hoping for a champagne card......

hi if your a gambler then you possibly might have a bottle coming to you . Just call the players club on what ever cruise your sailing on and ask if you have any promotions coming and if its not exactly what you would like to have ask if you can have your champayne delivered to your room upon sailing in exchange for whatever they offered you if at all anything.

or you can call carnival and they will take care of it for you $7.50 A CARD=4 DRINKS COFFEE TEA WATER FREE AT THE DINNER TABLE JUICE PUNCH AT THE BUFFET SITE

Do they have champagne on Carnival? I thought it was just buckets of beer.

This is Cunard. How will telephoning Carnival help at all?

Do they have champagne on Carnival? I thought it was just buckets of beer.

Not wishing to sound pedantic, but I think that's "buckets o' beer"

TheRealPM will be along shortly and will be able to show us all a photograph of one! :D:D

J

Not wishing to sound pedantic, but I think that's "buckets o' beer"

TheRealPM will be along shortly and will be able to show us all a photograph of one! :D:D

J

Oh yes, who could ever forget the bucket o' beer. This one came from underneath a gentleman's lounge chair out by the pool. He was pleased as punch to have it photographed, particularly seeing I told him I wanted to show people that didn't believe there was such a thing. So here it is in all its glory, the bucket o' beer!:)

bucketobeer.jpg

Archived