Update on Juneau Whale Watching

blakey

Just found out today...harv and marvs will be open for 2011 reservations till Oct 30, 2010. Yes, tours have stopped already.:) I can only assume this would be the same for the other tour operators.

Just found out today...harv and marvs will be open for 2011 reservations till Oct 30, 2010. Yes, tours have stopped already.:) I can only assume this would be the same for the other tour operators.

Thanks for the info. No it is not the same for the others. Each operator has their own schedule in the winter. Some taken vacations or other trips various times throughout the winter.

so far i have planned a trip for glacier trekking in juneau, BUT if it gets cancelled for bad weather, can i just go to harv and marv to see if they have extra room on board, or must i make a reservation, which i really won't know if the weather is bad, any suggestions?

so far i have planned a trip for glacier trekking in juneau, BUT if it gets cancelled for bad weather, can i just go to harv and marv to see if they have extra room on board, or must i make a reservation, which i really won't know if the weather is bad, any suggestions?

Anything is worth a try. I would check the other whale watching tours also. Orca enterprises comes to mind but I'm sure there are others.

Archived