bring on 6 packs

Travel Lover

Ok, I know this has been asked 100s of times but I could have sworn I saw on here that people bring sodas and waters in their carry one bags. I know for a fact Carnival does but I thought NCL did too. My husband just called and they told them NO WAY.... Am I just remembering wrong for NCL??????

Ok, I know this has been asked 100s of times but I could have sworn I saw on here that people bring sodas and waters in their carry one bags. I know for a fact Carnival does but I thought NCL did too. My husband just called and they told them NO WAY.... Am I just remembering wrong for NCL??????

NCL will tell ya NO...but you will see water, pop brought on either with your luggage you give to the porters (others have slapped on luggage tags-and no prob) we carry-on in small collapsible cooler and no problems!!--i will be on a B2B this December and bringing a tad bit larger collapsible cooler for more pop!--have even seen the small rolling coolers brought on--i would do that but I FLY!!

Do NOT call and ask NCL - their official response is "no" but, in practice, there is no problem. No one has ever reported not being able to take soda or bottled water onboard. I always take a couple six-packs.

Standard response: No, not allowed, call Carnival and they say the same. Yes, you can bring both soda and water on. I will add one thing, if people keep calling the cruise companies about this before we know it, they will say no and mean it...Carnival tried about 2 years ago but dropped it after about 2 or 3 weeks.

Nita

. I will add one thing, if people keep calling the cruise companies about this before we know it, they will say no and mean it...Carnival tried about 2 years ago but dropped it after about 2 or 3 weeks.

Nita

probably so!! EVERYONE should come to CC where the ANSWERS really are!!

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke on the phone yesterday with the Bar Setup person for our cruise at NCL. We discussed mixers and she said "Oh, you can bring any non-pepsi items and any other mixers that you want with you". I was quite surpised, as I also thought it wasn't allowed, or at least that they would say no. She actually volunteered this, I didn't even bring up us bringing our own!

Archived