New to Hal w/Cabana Confusion

Ellen Dio

OK I am debating going with hubby on a Maasdam voyage late November (Caribbean) we have travled Celebrity and Cunard before but are not "big" cruisers - would be looking for lots of R&R and proabably only get off at 4 of the ports (we've been to most of the places before) so on a 10 day cruise we'd have plenty of on ship time. So the question is - what is the Cabana situation? I think I've figured out that there are cabanas to rent on Half Moon Cay - (don't think we want to spring for that) but what is this about cabanas on the ship? Or am I mixing the info up? Thanks for any input on this and anything else about Maasdam you can share. We are still debating the trip and need to make up our minds soon.

OK I am debating going with hubby on a Maasdam voyage late November (Caribbean) we have travled Celebrity and Cunard before but are not "big" cruisers - would be looking for lots of R&R and proabably only get off at 4 of the ports (we've been to most of the places before) so on a 10 day cruise we'd have plenty of on ship time. So the question is - what is the Cabana situation? I think I've figured out that there are cabanas to rent on Half Moon Cay - (don't think we want to spring for that) but what is this about cabanas on the ship? Or am I mixing the info up? Thanks for any input on this and anything else about Maasdam you can share. We are still debating the trip and need to make up our minds soon.

No Cabanas on the Maasdam. Only the signature class ships have them.

Archived