Toiletries Aboard the Volendam

Arlenedow

We will be sailing on the Volendam March 30th. What are the shampoo, conditioner, lotion like? Should I bring my own? What is the hair dryer like?

Has the Volendam received the upgraded toiletries, hair dryers, mattress?

Thanks for your help.

Arlene

I have short hair and find the Royal Dutch shampoo/conditioner that HAL provides to be fine. I like their soap and find it moisturing but not heavily perfumed.

I bring my own body lotion but in a pinch have used theirs and it was fine IMO

I don't care for heavily perfumed products. While the scents do not usally bother me, I know others are sensitive to them so try to be considerate to not 'smelllike a perfume factory'. I use a dab of perfume but try to keep it just a 'hint of scent' rather than horibbly overpowering. HAL's are very moderately scented IMO

Yes, The Volendam has all the upgrades and you have never slept on such a heavenly bed I did my research and took delivery of mine this week it was nearly as good as doing the document dance,:D I'm digressing now. The shampoo was ok but not enough conditioner in it for me and my shoulder lenth hair, so I am glad I took my own, the body creme was ok too but again not enough for me I like to slap it on :eek: Have a great time.

Julie:cool:

Archived