Pictures of cabin 6279 on Carnival Legend

mancruiser

I am thinking of upgrading my current cabin on the Panorama deck for room 6279. The room is a 9B and is differently shaped. As well, it backs onto the elevator. I would like a picture of the cabin and any comments regarding elevator noise etc.

Thanks much.

I am thinking of upgrading my current cabin on the Panorama deck for room 6279. The room is a 9B and is differently shaped. As well, it backs onto the elevator. I would like a picture of the cabin and any comments regarding elevator noise etc.

Thanks much.

Do it!!! My husband and I were in a 9B (7299) on the Legend last month. No noise from the elevator. The cabin is wonderful and so is the larger balcony.

You will not be sorry you upgraded. I have attached pictures from another person's review of 7299.

Sandy

http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/dkobler1/

Edited by sedbandmom
added link to pictures

Thanks much.

This is 7301 The cabin just above 6279. We were in 6279 last Oct. and loved it. It is the same layout as 7301.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2972191500087173419VHQefK

We heard absolutly no Elevator noise. It is a great location..

Edited by cjar855

We were on the Legend on Oct. 3.----We were in Cabin 6279. Loved the room-very big--great balcony-- almost zero noise. On my next cruise i am asking for this cabin. Has a sofa bed and a pull down bunk bed. Nice vanity. Just wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Just bumping this thread up to see if anyone new as a review of Cabin 6279 on the Legend as there are three of us booked in here for an upcoming cruise. Any info would be great!!

Great cabin . upgraded bathroom with granite , larger balcony. plenty of closet space. we always book this catagory cabin on any of the spirit Class ships . Have been in all, 6279,7301 and 8237. it's a great cabin for 3.:)

http://family.webshots.com/photo/297...87173419VHQefK

Edited by cjar855

• 2 years later...

We've got this cabin this Saturday on the Miracle. I am so excited, because DH doesn't know! We'll be cruising with our 4 & 1 yr old DDs. I just bought a splash pool for the balcony. I can't wait, especially if the Miracle relocates.

We've got this cabin this Saturday on the Miracle. I am so excited, because DH doesn't know! We'll be cruising with our 4 & 1 yr old DDs. I just bought a splash pool for the balcony. I can't wait, especially if the Miracle relocates.

You are going to love it. This is my favorite cabin on the Spirit Class Ships..:)