Packing alot into 2 weeks!

jewelmick

Am I trying to do too much?

We are set to sail on the FOS in Feb. I have done ALOT of research here (obsessively really) and have tried to pick the best for my family vacation.

This will be our 1st real vacation in almost 3 years...not counting camping and short local trips. I think I may have tried to pack too much into one trip. There is alot of moving from place to place. One of the biggest draws of a cruise for me is unpacking once and still getting to move around and see different sights.

So here it is.....

fly out early 2/16 Weds to MCO. Magical Express to Stay 4 days at Pop Century (don't plan on trying to see everything, just pick and choose....I can't imagine coming to Floriday and not spending a little time with The Mouse.)

Cocoa Beach Shuttle to Port Canaveral and FOS 7 Day Western!!!!

I was able to snag the Deck7 corner aft, very excited by this. We have never been to any of the ports to be visited.

Labadee....nothing planned, floaties (my 8 year old daughter wants to try the zip cord.....but I'm not so sure.)

Jamaica...Peat Taylor, Falls and Blue Hole

Coz...Nocho Cocum ( I have heard a GREAT quiet relaxing beach day)

Caymen....Reef, Rays and rum point with nativeway.

Return to Port Canaveral Shuttle to Radisson at the Port 2 nights, then rental car from Budget. I have family in area, so a family dinner.

Hopefully see the Shuttle take off scheduled for the 27th.

Drive rental car to MCO on 3/1 Tuesday.

So how did I do? Overplanned? Too busy? or Just Right? I feel like Goldie Locks.

Am I trying to do too much?

We are set to sail on the FOS in Feb. I have done ALOT of research here (obsessively really) and have tried to pick the best for my family vacation.

This will be our 1st real vacation in almost 3 years...not counting camping and short local trips. I think I may have tried to pack too much into one trip. There is alot of moving from place to place. One of the biggest draws of a cruise for me is unpacking once and still getting to move around and see different sights.

So here it is.....

fly out early 2/16 Weds to MCO. Magical Express to Stay 4 days at Pop Century (don't plan on trying to see everything, just pick and choose....I can't imagine coming to Floriday and not spending a little time with The Mouse.)

Cocoa Beach Shuttle to Port Canaveral and FOS 7 Day Western!!!!

I was able to snag the Deck7 corner aft, very excited by this. We have never been to any of the ports to be visited.

Labadee....nothing planned, floaties (my 8 year old daughter wants to try the zip cord.....but I'm not so sure.)

Jamaica...Peat Taylor, Falls and Blue Hole

Coz...Nocho Cocum ( I have heard a GREAT quiet relaxing beach day)

Caymen....Reef, Rays and rum point with nativeway.

Return to Port Canaveral Shuttle to Radisson at the Port 2 nights, then rental car from Budget. I have family in area, so a family dinner.

Hopefully see the Shuttle take off scheduled for the 27th.

Drive rental car to MCO on 3/1 Tuesday.

So how did I do? Overplanned? Too busy? or Just Right? I feel like Goldie Locks.

Sounds good to me. I like a busy well planned vacation. just remember to take a few vacation days after your vacation for some much needed rest,i always need a vacation after my vacation.:D

We did the Stingray City in Grand Cayman and it was a blast! Your daughter should love it. See if the boat captain can get you into a shallower part of the sand bar, since I'm assuming you daughter isn't too tall. We were in waist high water (I'm 5'8") and I still got bounced around by the swells. She may fare better in shallow water...there were people a little down from us where the water was about mid-thigh on a adult.

Archived